Selce 17, 6257 Pivka, Slovenia
Phone: +368 31 368 209
Subject to VAT: YES
Registration number: 5915198000
VAT number: SI96774096
Bank account: SI56 0510 0801 0834 989 (ABANKA d.d.)
Terms and Conditions
Last Update: 28 September 2020
These general Terms and Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot) and describe the policies of SLAVEC-PRO, proizvodnja in prodaja d.o.o., user rights as well as the business relation between the provider and the consumer.
The website www.slavecdesign.si is operated by SLAVEC-PRO, proizvodnja in prodaja d.o.o.. (hereinafter: “provider”).
Availability of information
The provider commits to always providing the following information to the user:
- a) the company’s identification information (name and place of business, register number)
- b) contact information that enables the user quick and effective communication (e-mail, telephone),
- c) the essential characteristics of the provided goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties)
- d) the availability of the product or service that is on offer on the site and should be accessible within a reasonable time
- e) the terms of delivery of the product or service (method, place and time of delivery)
- f) all prices must be clearly and unambiguously defined
- g) methods of payment and delivery
- h) temporal application of the offer
- i) the period within which it is possible to withdraw from the contract and conditions for withdrawal; moreover, information about potential costs of returning the product for the buyer,
- j) an explanation of the appeal process, including full information of the customer relation office
Products on offer
Due to the nature of our web business, the products and services offered on www.slavecdesign.si update and change often and quickly. The provider is not liable for the consequences of making changes to the offered products and services.
The provider provides the following payment methods:
- payment in advance via bank transfer
- via debit or credit card (Visa, V Pay, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express)
If the customer chooses to pay in advance, the provider will provide the customer with a pre-invoice with all the required information the buyer needs to conduct a bank transfer. All ordered items are shipped within the agreed deadline after payment has been received. SLAVEC-PRO, proizvodnja in prodaja d.o.o. remains the sole proprietor of the ordered goods until all payments have been made in full.
The provider issues the customer a detailed bill with all expenses and instructions on how to withdraw from the purchase and return the products if necessary and possible. The purchase agreement (order) is stored electronically on the provider’s server.
All prices are listed in euros (EUR) with VAT already included. The prices for all buyers are listed on the page www.slavecdesign.si Prices are valid at the time of the order and do not have a predefined validity.
The prices apply in the case of payment by the payment methods and under the conditions mentioned above. Despite the extraordinary effort to provide the most up-to-date and accurate data, it may be that the price information is incorrect. In this case, or in the event that the price of an item changes during the processing of the order, the provider will notify the buyer of the changes and allow the buyer to cancel the purchase, and at the same time offer the buyer a solution, providing mutual satisfaction.
The purchase agreement between the provider and the buyer is concluded the moment when the seller confirms the order (the customer receives an e-mail confirmation for the order). From that moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer.
Order in queue – after placing the order, the buyer receives an e-mail notification confirming the order. During this step, the buyer has one hour to cancel the order, otherwise the order will be further processed. The buyer can contact the provider via e-mail or phone number at any time to request comprehensive information on the status and content of the order.
Order confirmed – if the customer does not cancel the order in due time, the order is further processed; the provider reviews the order, checks the availability of ordered products and confirms or rejects the order (and providing the reason for the rejection). The provider reserves the right to contact the buyer via the provided phone number to verify the provided information or request additional information in order to complete the order. Upon confirming the order, the provider informs the buyer via e-mail and/or phone regarding the scheduled delivery time. The contract for the purchase of ordered items between the buyer and the seller is irrevocably concluded at this stage.
Order concluded – within the agreed time, the provider prepares the ordered goods and informs the buyer of this step. In this e-mail, the buyer is also informed on the returns policy, estimated time of delivery and contact information in case of complaints.
The provider uses the appropriate technological and organizational means to prevent the transfer and storage of personal as well as payment information, taking into account the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the Consumer Protection Act.
Delivery and installation
The provider agrees to provide the ordered goods within the agreed time and under agreed conditions.
Upon delivery, the buyer receives additional information regarding the returns policy, including all necessary information regarding the return address in case of complaint as well as additional information regarding warranties and all other after sales services.
Reporting a material defect
Extract from the Consumer Protection Act
(1) The seller shall deliver goods to the consumer in accordance with the contract and shall remain responsible for material defects relating to the fulfilment of the contract.
(1) Consumers may exercise their rights resulting from a material defect on the condition that they notify the seller of the defect within two months of the discovery of the defect.
(2) In the notification of a defect the consumer shall precisely describe the defect and enable the seller to inspect the item.
(1) The seller shall not be liable for material defects that appear more than two years after the item was delivered.
(2) If the contract between the seller and the consumers concerns a used item, the seller shall not be liable for material defects on goods that appear more than one year after the item was delivered.
(3) When a defect appears within six months of the item being delivered, the defect shall be deemed to have existed at the time of delivery.
A consumer who has informed a seller of a defect in the prescribed manner, shall have the right to request that the seller:
- eliminate the defect in the goods, or
- reimburse part of the amount paid in proportion to the defect, or
- replace the defective goods with new flawless goods, or
- reimburse the entire payment.
(2) In all cases, the consumer has the right to require the seller to reimburse them for any damage, in particular reimbursement of costs of material, spare parts, labour, transfer and transport of products incurred in relation to the fulfilment of obligations referred to in the preceding paragraph.
(3) The consumer’s rights shall expire two years from the day the consumer informed the seller of the material defect.
The right to withdraw from the purchase, the return of goods
Products made to order cannot be returned. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 7 days from the execution of the contract if the manufacturer has not yet started producing the ordered item(s). If the customer withdraws from the contract, the provider shall reimburse all payments made. The company must reimburse all payments as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after receipt of notice of withdrawal from the buyer. If the provider does not reimburse the payments within the agreed time, the buyer is entitled to statutory interest as well as one tenth of all payments for every completed 30 days.
Personal data protection
The provider undertakes to permanently protect all personal data of the user.
The provider will use personal data exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the order (sending information material, offers, invoices) and other necessary communication.
In no case shall the user’s information be handed over to unauthorized persons.
The provider will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user does not explicitly object it.
The company’s advertising emails will contain the following elements:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously labeled as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- various specials, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such. Also, the conditions for participation in them will be clearly defined,
- the way to unsubscribe from receiving ad messages will be clearly presented,
- the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages anymore will be explicitly respected by the provider.
Reviews written by customers are part of the online store’s functionality and are intended for the community of all users. The provider makes it possible for any user of the online store to write a review, but the user reserves the right to review them before the final publication. The provider will not be published reviews or comments that he deems in any way offensive, obscene or if the provider finds no benefits to other users and visitors.
Advertising messages will be clearly marked (based on age) and clearly separated from games and competitions. Any communication intended for children will be appropriate to their age and will not take advantage of children’s trust, lack of experience or sense of loyalty.
The provider will not take orders from someone he knows or suspects that they are a child without the express permission of their parents or guardians.
The provider will not accept any personal information relating to children without the express permission of their parents or guardians. The provider will also not forward any personal data relating to children to third parties with the exception of their parents or guardians.
The provider does not offer free access to products or services that are harmful to children.
The provider is working to the best of their ability to ensure that the data published on the website is up-to-date and correct. Nevertheless, the properties of the articles, the delivery period or the price may change so quickly that the administrator fails to correct the information on the web pages. In this case, the provider will inform the buyer of the changes and allow him to resign from the order or to change the ordered goods.
The provider is not responsible for the content of reviews on products written by users. The provider reviews the comments and reviews before publication and rejects those that contain obvious falsehoods, are inappropriate, misleading or offensive. The provider is also not responsible for the information in the reviews and is limited of any liability that arises from the information provided in the reviews.
All images shown are for illustration purposes only, to help the user find the desired product. The provider is not liable for any inconveniences arising from the images.
Complaints and disputes
The provider respects the applicable consumer protection legislation. The provider shall endeavor to fulfill his duty to establish an effective system for handling complaints and to identify the person with whom the buyer can contact via the telephone or e-mail if any problem arises. The complaint should be submitted via the email address email@example.com. The complaint processing procedure is confidential.
The provider will confirm within five working days that it has received the complaint, inform the buyer how long he will handle it, and keep him informed about the progress of the procedure.
The provider is aware that the essential characteristic of the buyer’s dispute, at least in terms of judicial resolution, is the disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs arising in the resolution of the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle for the buyer not to initiate a dispute before a court. That is why the provider strives to do its best to resolve any dispute by mutual consent.
We wish you plenty of pleasant and affordable shopping!
The management of SLAVEC-PRO, proizvodnja in prodaja d.o.o.